Saturday, December 18, 2004

XM Radio



Well, I just got a XM radio reciever for Christmas, thanks Jess! I got the SkyFi1.



I think I got tricked. I wanted a unit that had FM Modulation, this unit doesn't. I think the Punk at Best Buy was just trying to move the SkyFi1's. So now I have to go back and get a seperate adaptor. no big deal, the cost will end up being about the same.
First impressions are positive. I like the selections. I'm a big talk and news guy. The music'll be a bonus, but I think i'll be hanging around the lower end of the dial.
The best part is that I can now Listen to the Opie & Anthony show for the first time on over 2 years. They're the main reason for me getting the system. I can just hope that Ron and Fez get onto XM so that I can hear them as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home