Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The moment I realized my youth was behind me

When I woke up this morning I had a screaming headache, dry mouth, dizzy, and of course i vomited. A hangover. ME! I haven't gotten a hang over in years, and that last time, I truly deserved it. This time all I had done was have five or six, maybe seven Buds while playing poker. I knew drinking on a Monday till 2am was a bad idea, but holy crap man! And please let me say that I almost never drink Budwieser, it was all my friend had. The only AB beer i can drink is the Amber Boch.

There was I time I could polish off a 12 pack and be functional the following morning.
Pathetic. I have to either step up my drinking activities, or severly curtail them. I haven't decided which just yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

I so know what you mean. While being 25, I feel like I'm 65 sometimes.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home