Sunday, March 13, 2005

Haunted sewing machine

i've got to stop surfing ebay
That link'll stop working in a few days, so here's the description:
Haunted Sewing Machine


My brother in law was at a garage sale. And saw several machines for sale. The lady at the sale told him that it was her Grandmothers machine. And through the years she had received several as gifts but this one was her favorite and she would not use the others. He thought it was strange how happy they were to get rid of it but he thought the machine was cool looking and liked the story behind it so he bought it to give as a gift to his mother. But after having it for a while he began to notice that the machine was making strange sounds at night. He also saw the foot pedal moving on its own a few times. His dog Zoe will not go near the machine without barking at it. My daughter who is 1 yrs old has had conversations with the machine. Well her babble type conversations. She will sit on the floor in front of it for a long period of time and just babble away to it. The people he bought the machine from have moved away so we have no way to return it to them. He has tried to give away the machine to several people but after hearing the story about it they don't want it. So I am starting this auction off at $1. He just wants to be rid of the machine. It scares him and his family. I am totally convinced that the machine is being haunted by the grandmother because she couldn't bear to leave the world without her machine so she never left and is in that machine. He refused to give it to anyone without them knowing the truth about the machine so that is why I am auctioning it. So he is comfortable knowing that the machine is going to someone that knows about its history. Thanks for looking.



Condition of Machine:

Was kept in storage after grandmothers death. Don't know how long that was. My BIL has had it a year. But all parts are original parts as far as we can tell. And the machine does work. Model #AH923668. Manufactured in 1948 in Elizabeth, NJ



MORE INFO:

Ok so I had my brother in law send me pictures of the machine to put on this auction. I am completely and totally convinced now. Outlined is the picture of a very pissed off person. I have outlined thier head , 1 eye and the begining of thier mouth. I have also posted the original for you too see. And of course others of the machine itself. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN BIDDING!! I truely believe that this machine is haunted. I believed before the pictures but even more so now.




Now the legal Stuff:

ONLY bid if you plan to pay!! This is not meant as a joke!! We really want to get rid of this machine and its ghost. PayPal only please. Credit cards are fine. Will only accept bids from buyers that have confirmed addresses. And I reserve the right to cancel any bids I may think are fakes. Shipping for the item will be either UPS or USPS. Will ship with in 2 days of payment. Thanks!

_________________________________________________________

UPDATED ON 3-11

9:36am



I recieved an email this morning with another picture of my machine. The person said they saw 2 other faces in the pictures. I see them too!! I cant figure how to add it to this auction...but if you would like to see it just email me and I will send it to you. Thanks everyone for looking! I cant believe how many have been! But Please SOMEONE bid!! We really want to get rid of this machine! Thats why we started it for only $1!!

On Mar-11-05 at 19:09:10 PST, seller added the following information:

Got help on how to add pictures. Here is the one with the other "faces" on it. And also the 666 picture from the bidder. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On Mar-12-05 at 17:24:01 PST, seller added the following information:

WOW!! Almost 2000 hits and some bids! This is great! I am happy to be able to tell my BIL that his machine will soon be gone!! I have been lots of emails from people that say that they have seen other faces...even horses in the machine. If you see something please email it to me..I would love to share them with others! If you want to see what I have gotten just email me..I am going to set up a photo album to view them as I dont want to confuse the auction with all the added pics. Thanks for helping us be rid of this machine!!



counter 1
FREE Counters and Services from Andale
Questions from other buyers

Q: Yes this is a legit address :) and i am interested in the sewing machine, ghost and all. My mother had one when we were younger, and i swear the pedal...more answered on: Mar-12-05
A: I appreciate you getting back to me. :)


Q: Wow. A bid since I emailed you? Too bad. There was nothing before that. I understand the cost of shipping and heaviness. I sell lots of things. I am fascinated...more answered on: Mar-11-05
A: Dont know what time you emailed me but the bid was made at 17:59:09 PST. I will keep you in mind if the bid falls through tho :)


Q: i would gladly bid on the machine and its resident ghost if i had the money to ship. unfortunatley i don't, so can't play. but i AM part of a paranormal...more answered on: Mar-11-05
A: Thanks for letting me know! I would normally be happy to just give it to you but there is already a bid on it. So I cant do that now. I wish shipping was...more


Q: I usually don't bid on things like this. But I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. Then when I came back to look at it I was number 666 on your...more answered on: Mar-11-05
A: WOW!! You really have us a bit freaked out now with the 666. Could you please email it to Nascarmommy@sbcglobal.net? I will be happy to share it with anyone...more


Q: Hi there, can I see the picture with the "faces"? Thank you. answered on: Mar-11-05
A: I have emailed it to you from my personal email since I cant attach from here on ebay :) Thanks for your interest :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home